A Question Empowers and an Answer disempowers is the basic premise, we are working on here. so these questions still empower you just in a negative way!
Asking questions like:
Who's to blame?
What is wrong with me?
Why are people so f@#*ed up? etc
will Empower you in a negative way as the answer that comes back will not benefit or serve you. So before asking the universe for anything, ask this first:
How can i ask this in a positive way ?
Example: You are walking along and you trip over twice. Now your response (whether you internally ask it or verbalise it) *might* be :
Why am I so clumsy or stupid? or
What is wrong with me ? or something similiar...
When the answer comes back - it can only be:
* reasons to BE (or that you are) clumsy or stupid or
* things that might be wrong with you (!)
This still empowers you, cause you have asked a question, it's just that the answer is going to empower the negative.
If instead, you asked more positive questions such as:
What's right about this, that I am not getting ?
What am I pretending not to know or ignoring here ?
then, when the universe gives you the answer - which could be something like:
* you're going the wrong way
* you need to slow down or you are going to miss something!
It will be a USEFUL answer that can empower you in a POSITIVE direction.
Other useless and downright DANGEROUS questions:
Note that they ALL contain a negative term!
* what/what else is going to/could go wrong ?
* how hard can it possibly be ?
* why can't I do this ?
* how much longer is this going to take ?
* why is this so hard ?
* why do I feel so crook/bad/rotten/tired/angry etc
This group does not have any discussions yet.